Step away from social media! Your business isn't going to build itself.
Grab those 5-minute chunks in between all your deep work & strategic tasks, and watch you business take off ...
Make your list
Undertake to complete at least 5 of these each day.
Persevere - the benefits far outstrip the effort.
I'll get you started:
- Contact 1 prospect off your leads list
- Unsubscribe from one mailing list (that you don't find useful)
- Create a Facebook Page for your business; then update it
- Contact a past client for a referral
- Connect with 1 person on LinkedIn
- Do some affirmation work (if this is part of your lifeplan)
- Check your business accounts
- Perform a quick review of 1 piece of your branding (logo, business card, promotional material, images ...), make notes for future reference
- If you have a blog, brainstorm a few ideas for future use
- Set up a Google+ account; update it
- Reply to comments on your blog / website
- Re-purpose and old blog post
- Request a testimonial from an old client
- Start an outline for an e-book
- Organise your business cards collection
- Create a process for 1 shallow, repetitive task
- Create a poll for your followers / past customers
- Review your product/service from your customers' perspective
- Review your Calls-To-Action on your website
- Write short notes on a few of your business cards, for the personal touch
- Tweet a business event / achievement
- Create your Gravatar, and use it
- Send a cold email to 1 prospect
- Do a short meditation (if that is part of your lifeplan)
- Send an affectionate message to a family member
- Tidy your digital desktop
- Tidy your workspace
- Stretch and walk for a few minutes
- Look for 1 networking opportunity
- Download your software upgrades
- Drink some water
- Delete old bookmarks on your browser
- Watch 1 YouTube video related to your business.